Sunnynook School


We have moved onto an online enrolment system and the details are below. 

To continue with the enrolment process

Please email the following supporting documents to

A copy of the eligibility document for your child.  This can be either:

  • NZ birth certificate or NZ passport (if NZ citizen)
  • Australian passport (if Australian citizen) or
  • Passport (and NZ residency permit or NZ domestic student visa/permit and Parental work permit (if the child is not a NZ citizen)

And the following 

  • Proof of your in zone address (e.g., utilities bill, rental/sales agreement)
  • Immunisation certificate
  • A copy of any Court Order Documents (if applicable)
  • A copy of your child's MIQ release certificate if entering New Zealand recently (if applicable)
  • A copy of your child's latest school report (if applicable)

We are required to prove that all enrolments are in zone at time of enrolment . Therefore, please note that a month before enrolment, the school will require an update proof of in zone address to ensure that nothing has changed. 

View our zone by clicking this link Enrolment Information and Zoning

Out of Zone Student Enrolments

Students living out of zone who wish to attend the school must apply to enrol.  Please click on the button below to visit our webpage with ballot and out of zone enrolment information.

Ballot Information